Reed Exhibitions and Expo Nacional Ferretera strive to create and maintain an environment where all people are treated with dignity, decency and respect. As such, we expect ALL parties participating in any Expo Nacional Ferretera event, including but not limited to, exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees, to behave appropriately at all times throughout the year.
Expo Nacional Ferretera has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for harassment of any kind including, but not limited to:
- Offensive verbal comments
- Physical assault and/or battery
- Harassing or non-consensual photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of presentations and other events
- Bathroom policing
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome physical attention
- Sexually explicit, suggestive and/or provocative behavior
- Hate symbols
In relation to, but not limited to:
- National origin
- Gender identity
- Gender presentation
- Sexual orientation
- Marital status
- Body size
If a person engages in harassing behavior at any time, Expo Nacional Ferretera staff will take prompt action in any form they deem appropriate, including expulsion from Expo Nacional Ferretera with no refund. Our policy applies to EVERYONE participating in a Expo Nacional Ferretera event. Exhibitors, attendees, speakers, guests, professionals, press, staff, volunteers, and security are ALL subject to our Anti-Harassment Policy.
Anyone can report harassment to Expo Nacional Ferretera staff at any time. If someone’s behavior has made you uncomfortable, or if you witness the same happening to someone else, you should immediately contact security or Expo Nacional Ferretera staff. If necessary, Expo Nacional Ferretera staff will contact local law enforcement, provide escort, offer a safe place, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to make sure they feel safe for the rest of Expo Nacional Ferretera 2021.
Expo Nacional Ferretera has a strict ZERO TOLERANCE policy about weapons. No one may bring, buy, or sell anything that could maim, damage or cause bodily harm.
The following are forbidden at Expo Nacional Ferretera:
- Firearms of any kind (including realistic replica firearms)
- Projectile weapons
- Bladed weapons such as knives or switch blades
- Explosives (including firecrackers or fireworks)
- Chemical weapons (including mace and pepper spray)
- Blunt weapons (including brass knuckles and clubs)
- Instruments that cause excessive noise levels
Expo Nacional Ferretera Management has sole discretion in any matter that it believes may affect public safety.