Expo Nacional Ferretera has shape its business development from its first edition in 1989, and Guadalajara and the industry have witnessed the constant growth of our exhibition space since then, as well as the number of exhibitors and visitors. We have consolidated as an important bridge that serves as a rainmaker for the Latin American market, promotes exports for hardware, construction, electricity and lighting industries to more than 20 countries.
In the last 29 years, we have contributed to the business growth of our customers, favoring an ideal event to meet prospects, consolidate relations with traditional contacts and as an effective tool to add value to the participating brands.
If your company is looking for launching new products, getting new customers, consolidating business relations, knowing market tendencies or simply increasing sales, Expo Nacional Ferretera is the best place to achieve your goals.
Be part of the biggest and most important event in the market and we will help you in making your business grow!
Discover our exclusive business programs, Matchmaking & Club Elite, which generate a high value to the experience of our visitors and exhibitors
The importance of joining
- Build a network to create new opportunities for your business
- Boost your Brand
- Obtain a ROI in a short/medium term and promote your brand
- Strengthen your branding
- Connect with actual clients
About our visitors
- 85 thousand attendees from 62 countries
- 1,300 Club Elite buyers from Mexico, Central America, South America and the United States
- 52% of buyers were first timer visits
- 70% of our buyers have a budget for acquisitions at the show
- Purchasing power: 80% make the final decision or are involved in final decisions / 20% look for industry trends
- Reasons for buyers attendance
- Speak to as many people or exhibitors to achieve a defined business goal
- Build a network of new people to create new business opportunities
- Reconnect with current vendors or suppliers to discuss business
Who are the buyers who attend?
- Wholesale distributors
- Hardware chains
- Specialized stores
- Finishing stores
- Paint stores
- Construction companies
- Government agencies / offices
- Directors and project managers
- Buyers from Mexico, Central America and South America
- Civil engineers
- Housing / infrastructure building companies
- Lighting engineers
Buyers from Mexico, Central America and South America.